Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Doesn’t seem to be able to poo - bum may be itchy - won’t…

Customer Question
Doesn’t seem to be...

Doesn’t seem to be able to poo - bum may be itchy - won’t eat today

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the dog's name and age?

Bella 8 yrs

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Bella?

No - usually v healthy

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/26/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 3 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that you have not received a response to your initial question before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?

Well you are correct the time response has been inappropriate. I have to take her to the vet here in my own town shortly. Rather than discuss I would like a refund please. On your advertorial it was sold to me as costing $5 - it cost me $28!
No - that will add to the cost - I would like e refund please.