Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Loss use rear legs sudden onset No temp. Warm dry nose No…

Customer Question
Loss use rear legs sudden...
Loss use rear legs sudden onset
No temp. Warm dry nose
No obvious pain
Walks dragging legs then poops longer and small diameter size. Normal color
She lays like she is waiting then poops then lays down
I did give her cheese human treats about 6 hours ago(:
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/26/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 1 month ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Will you please attach video of what you’re seeing? There is an attachment function on the page that should allow you to post pictures and video. You can also use websites like http://www.imgur.com and youtube.com to upload pictures and video respectively. Once this is done, a set of links will appear. You can then post the link back and I can access them. If you are located in the USA and texting pictures/video would be preferable, please let me know. There is an additional charge for this service but it can take the guesswork out of trying to get information back to me and facilitate a faster response.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
She is now sleeping and after massaging her belly and back she pooped then has walked using her back legs. I just got out of the hospital and am exhausted with my heart issue and need to rest. I will wait and see. There is no picture she is sleeping so with what I have sent please respond and I will read when I can. Thank you in advance for your help.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ps. I wrote out the information above three times and you finally helped me. Thank you for responding :)

You're very welcome. Does it look like this?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16JoqCplyX4

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian