Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

He is drooling foam from his mouth and shaking cant stand.

Customer Question
He is drooling foam...

He is drooling foam from his mouth and shaking cant stand

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know what to do with the drooling. What is the dog's name and age?

Jokmai and looks like 6 months old or so

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Jokmai?

There are white things coming out from his eyes too

Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/26/2018
Dog Veterinarian: Pet Doc, Dog Veterinarian replied 25 days ago
Pet Doc
Pet Doc, Dog Veterinarian

Hi there,

Thank you for your question and I'm sorry to hear about Jokmai. When did these symptoms start? This evening? Is there anything he could have gotten into? Is he up to date with his vaccinations?

I will wait to hear from you.

Dr E

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian