Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

She is not eating or drinking water. She is on med for

Customer Question
She is not eating...

She is not eating or drinking water. She is on med for seizures. She has been sleeping all day. She is very ill and I don't know what to do.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Seizures always look scary. Let's get you talking to the Veterinarian. What is the dog's name and age?

Izzy 3 years

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Izzy?

She vomit up foam early this morning

Submitted: 28 days ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/26/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 28 days ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Have there been any changes to the diet? New food, including a change of flavors or protein source within the same brand? New treats? Bones? Has any human food been fed? Torn up toys or trash? Stressful changes to the environment? Addition of medication?

What medication is she on for seizures and when did this begin?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian