Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Has black skin missing from the top of his nose its turned…

Customer Question
Has black skin missing...

Has black skin missing from the top of his nose its turned pink and tan

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the dog?

Nose looks dry too

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does the dog seem to hurt?

He seems ok

Veterinarian's Assistant: Can you see anything that looks wrong or different?

Just the nose it looks inflamed

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name and age?

Koji he is about 9 yrs old

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Koji?

He is a slinky yorkie

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/26/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 3 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Will you please attach pictures of what you’re seeing? There is an attachment function on the page that should allow you to post pictures and video. You can also use websites like http://www.imgur.com and youtube.com to upload pictures and video respectively. Once this is done, a set of links will appear. You can then post the link back and I can access them. If you are located in the USA and texting pictures/video would be preferable, please let me know. There is an additional charge for this service but it can take the guesswork out of trying to get information back to me and facilitate a faster response.