Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

She’s 12 Bischon, shes restless, can’t settle down and is…

Customer Question
She’s 12 Bischon, shes...

She’s 12 Bischon, shes restless, can’t settle down and is panting, she ate her dinner at 5:00, I made my digs chopped meat with rice, because my yorkie had diarrhea, my bischon had some pet fresh with small amount of the chopped meat and rice to top it off, so the foods smell, the same, now she’s restless and panting

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name?

Patti

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Patti?

She’s overweight and I give her dog chondrotin for her arthritic legs

Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/26/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 24 days ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that you have not received a response to your initial question before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Very lethargic
Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian