Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My eleven month old puppy suddenly started limping for no…

Customer Question
My eleven month old...

My eleven month old puppy suddenly started limping for no apparent reason - he was in his overnight crate and when he first got out this morning, he had developed the limp overnight

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?

We can't find anything, no blood, no apparent injury between his toes, no swelling. He was okay last night.

Veterinarian's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. What is the puppy's name?

Charlie

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Charlie?

He's usually very healthy, happy, loves to play!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/25/2018
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Alleyne, Dog Veterinarian replied 4 months ago
Dr. Alleyne
Dr. Alleyne, Dog Veterinarian

Hello my name is***** and I am a licensed veterinarian with over 9 years of experience. I am hoping to help you with your pet today. Since I can’t physically exam your pet, I may need to respond with several follow up questions so I can best help you. Remember there is no limit on how many questions you can ask to in order to clarify any information I have provided regarding your pet. I just have a few initial questions to ask to gather some more information if you don’t mind? Which leg is he limping with? What breed is your puppy?

Looks like you are not currently online to respond. I am about to log off but if you come back online to respond I will be happy to respond to you whenever I log back in. Thank you