Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

She's is arching her but with tail between the legs, has…

Customer Question
She's is arching her...

She's is arching her but with tail between the legs, has trouble coming down the stairs which she never has. She's a yorky.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the dog?

My wife is gone for a couple of days and I'm in a remote area.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does the dog seem to hurt?

If I touch her she shreiks but once I hold her she's okay

Veterinarian's Assistant: Can you see anything that looks wrong or different?

She seems better after I try to palpate her anal glands in warmvwater

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is the dog eating normally?

I dont think she's had a bm in a day or so

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is the dog having trouble peeing or pooing?

Yes she's eating

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name and age?

Mei mei

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is Mei?

She's about 5

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Mei?

She usually is active, dancing and now she's isolating

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/26/2018
Dog Veterinarian: Sally G., Dog Training Consultant replied 3 months ago
Sally G.
Sally G., Dog Training Consultant

Thank you for using this site to help you> I am sorry your question was not picked up sooner.

What breed of dog is Mei Mei?

Will she still jump on and off of furniture?

How long have you had her?