Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I am in qld but concerned for my daughter and her Labrador…

Customer Question
I am in qld...

I am in qld but concerned for my daughter and her Labrador who live in grindelwald.the dog is 12 years old.he had a growth on his neck which was drained.it came back again 12mths later and it was drained again.he now has a growth in his mouth which appears to begrowing over his teeth.my daughter is working today but will take him to a vet tomorrow.shehas 2 small children and he is a big dog.im concerned for him but for her too

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Some lumps are serious and some aren't. Let's see what the Veterinarian has to say. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the Labrador?

No i dont think so.hes not my dog but hes been an important part of our family for many years

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/26/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 3 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that you have not received a response to your initial question before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your daughter's companion at this time? Can you share pictures of what you're seeing in the mouth?