Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Concerned, We received an 8 week mastiff puppy on Sunday. He…

Customer Question
We received an 8...

We received an 8 week bull mastiff puppy on Sunday. He was song fine until Wednesday. He has dire era and is vomiting white foam. He stings what’re but them vomits. We started on bland diet on Thursday but now does not want to eat

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. I'll do all I can to help. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the puppy eat anything unusual?

We domt think so

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the puppy?

We have been continually watching whe he goes out to potty

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/26/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 1 month ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Have there been any changes to the diet? New food, including a change of flavors or protein source within the same brand? New treats? Bones? Has any human food been fed? Torn up toys or trash? Stressful changes to the environment? Addition of medication?

How long have you owned him?

Is he on any medication?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian