Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I have Chihuahua his name is Blacky and he is 7yrs old and…

Customer Question
Hi my name is...

Hi my name is Isabel and I have Chihuahua his name is ***** ***** he is 7yrs old and yesterday his left back leg I noticed that he was limping and his leg is hurting, but he is eating and drinking water but is hard for him to walk. He won't let me touch it, don't know what to do.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?

I checked his foot but there is nothing no cuts at all.

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the Chihuahua's name?

Blacky

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Blacky?

He has attacks and he is unable to walk he gets them once a year, I took him to the vets and they told me he had a liver problem and that he needed to eat liver food for the rest of his life.

Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/25/2018
Dog Veterinarian: DocPaul, Veterinarian replied 25 days ago
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Hi

Dr. Paul Brazzell here

Are you still there?

Paul

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian