Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog was accidentally thrown off our bed and this morning…

Customer Question
My dog was accidentally...

My dog was accidentally thrown off our bed and this morning she doesn’t want to eat

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is your dog's name and age?

Ali is a 4 year old Pomeranian

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is Ali?

4 years old

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Ali?

No, she is very healthy

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/25/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 3 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Is Ali willing to drink?

Is she walking and otherwise moving without obvious difficulty?

Any signs of pain?

She seems to be fine. She ate a small breakfast and has had water and she's walking normally so I think I may have over-reacted. I was worried because initially she was listless and didn't want to get out of bed.

She may have been uncomfortable at the time. I'll be around this eveinng. If you become concerned, just message me back on this thread and we can pick up where we left off.

Great, thank you. I appreciate your service!

Sure thing