Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog is not doing well. Can I have a phone call please to…

My dog is not doing...
My dog is not doing well. Can I have a phone call please to explain clearly what happened in the last 48 hours? Please, I really need some reassurance.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/25/2018
Heath Wilkerson

Hi, Dr. W here. I will put in the phone call request so I can call you. This may take a few minutes

ok great thanks doctor.
Is it only for US numbers? I'm based in London:( is there any way to do this?
Any chance I could kindly even call you - and I could leave you an amount in the tip for it somehow? I wouldn't ask if it wasn't urgent and my emergency vet is fully booked.

I'm not sure if it works for London. Let's find out. I submitted the request for you to approve then the system should allow me to call you.

Heath Wilkerson

Okay it looks like it's allowing you to call me, I put in my number

my number is +44(###) ###-####

I'm calling you now

sorry please call again
thanks again doc.