Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

May have caught it on barbed wire, bleeding from the end of…

Customer Question
May have caught it...

May have caught it on barbed wire, bleeding from the end of the ear and also on her foot

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know what to do about this bleeding. I'll connect you ASAP. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?

She is a german wirehair 13 years old. I just ned to know if I should soak the paw and her ear in some solution. I have some leftover chlorhexadine solution that i used for her tail that was cut at another time, its dated 04/13/17.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/25/2018
Dog Veterinarian: DocPaul, Veterinarian replied 1 month ago
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Hi

Dr. Paul Brazzell here

Still there- sorry internet slow tonight

Paul

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian