Dog Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified dog veterinarian who will answer your question

Dr. Kara
Dr. Kara
Dr. Kara, Veterinarian

More related answers
All dog veterinarians are VERIFIED
Our 8 month old male Peke got out the door to the back yard.
DocPaul
DocPaul, Doctoral Degree
Hi! Our 8 month old male Peke got out the door to the back yard. He found mushrooms. … read more
I just found bottle of my daughters acne meds, Doxycycline
Richard Rawling
Richard Rawling, Veterinary Surgeon
I just found bottle of my daughters acne meds, Doxycycline 100mg, open and empty. My dog is 50-55lbs. It was filled on 05-10-18. There are no pills left. I am assuming she ate all the pills that were … read more
I dropped my husbands 4 mg pill and my 8 pound mini
Dr. Jo
Dr. Jo, Veterinarian
I dropped my husbands 4 mg pill and my 8 pound mini daschound ate it … read more
My dog is 10 weeks old and possibly ate a small piece of
DocPaul
DocPaul, Doctoral Degree
My dog is 10 weeks old and possibly ate a small piece of glass. I fed her some bread to possibly clump around the class but am debating on feeding her 2 cotton balls. She is a 10 week old Lab and (pos… read more
My dog Riley has a nail on her back paw that is,sticking out
Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian
My dog Riley has a nail on her back paw that is,sticking out sideways and is extremely painful. Is there anything I can do for her now for the pain without going to the vet, since it's almost midnight… read more
My 10yr old pom/chi mix bit into and possibly ingested a
Dr. Altman
Dr. Altman, Veterinarian
My 10yr old pom/chi mix bit into and possibly ingested a teeny amount of D-Limonene found in a disposal cleaner. Any suggestions? … read more
Our puppy got a hold of some speed stick deodorant. I am not
Dr Scott Nimmo, Dog Veterinarian
Our puppy got a hold of some speed stick deodorant. I am not sure how much he ate or if he just chewed it, as I only found a 3 small pieces in his bed. According to my son & nephew it was a small piec… read more
48 hours ago, my 10 month old lab puppy at one small hot
Robert Schwarb
Robert Schwarb, Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine
48 hours ago, my 10 month old lab puppy at one small hot shrimp that fell out of the pan while I was stirring. We took her to the vet yesterday morning and she has been taking sulcrate since then. She… read more
She ate a small piece of a dryer sheet. She's a 15 lb
Dr Scott Nimmo, Dog Veterinarian
She ate a small piece of a dryer sheet. She's a 15 lb terrier mix … read more
My dog just ate a pack of trident gum, wondering if we need
Dr. Kara
Dr. Kara, Veterinarian
hello, my dog just ate a pack of trident gum, wondering if we need to bring him to the vet? … read more
My dog ate a supplement called Zypan from Standard Process,
Dr Scott Nimmo, Dog Veterinarian
My dog ate a supplement called Zypan from Standard Process, about 10 pills. What should I Do?… read more
We went camping this weekend first time with our dog and
Dr. Altman
Dr. Altman, Veterinarian
We went camping this weekend for the first time with our dog and while trying to light a mosquito repellant stick our dog got a hold of the other repellant stick. When we looked we saw she had chewed … read more
have a 10 yr old golden retr that cant stand up. Was running
Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Large and small animal Veterinarian
have a 10 yr old golden retr that cant stand up. Was running around yesterday and was fine. Did have a bowl movement while laying down was normal except a lot of grass. Breathing is normal stomach see… read more
my dog is panting and has hard "boogers" in her nose. she is
Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian
my dog is panting and has hard "boogers" in her nose. she is about 90lbs and 10yrs old. can i give her duramycin-10? i am really nervous but i cant take her to a vet until the first week of next month… read more
my dog may have ingested 1-2 Plink garbarge disposal cleaner.
Dr. BJ Hughes
Dr. BJ Hughes, Veterinarian
my dog may have ingested 1-2 Plink garbarge disposal cleaner. What reaction should I expect ahd what should I do… read more
My dog ate a chunk out of a duraflame stax starter log that
Dr. Dave
Dr. Dave, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
My dog ate a chunk out of a duraflame stax starter log that is used to start a fire in a fireplace. Should i try to induce vomiting using hydrogen peroxide? what do you recommend?… read more
Shizthu was groomed and they cut a nail too short or cWhat
Dr. Dan
Dr. Dan, Veterinarian and practice owner
Shizthu was groomed and they cut a nail too short or cWhat can I do?ut the pad.Dog has been bleeding for hours.… read more
dog: may have just eaten the inside of a sneakerball..emergency vet
Dr. Lazarcheff
Dr. Lazarcheff, Emergency and Critical Care Veterinarian
My dog may have just eaten the inside of a Sneakerball (a round, highly-scented ball that looks a bit like a mothball). Should I take him to our emergency vet?… read more