Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I gave my 13 pound puppy sentinel Feb 23 and did it again…

I gave my 13...

I gave my 13 pound puppy sentinel Feb 23 and did it again March 23, should have been April 23. I gave it along with nexgard. just researching any bad side effects

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the puppy?

She seems fine. I was just worried about so much in her system. the doses were a month apart. she has gotten sick once or twice in the last couple of days but other then that she seems her usual self

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does the puppy seem to hurt?

Not hurt see above

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. No obvious pain. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the puppy?

No just concerned about the dose in her system

3/24/2018
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Hi

Dr. Paul Brazzell here

Are you still there?

Paul

sorry having internet issues.

No problem :)

You do not have anything to worry about

The margins of safety are very wide with this product and I do not expect any side effects

Continue on with the April 23 dose on that date

I hope that helps!

Paul

Great. thank you. just wanted to hear from an expert! Great system. will utilize again as needed!

Very welcome

You can rate me now- I will leave this link open for you in case you have more questions

Paul

DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian