Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Yesterday he started vomiting and it was kind of and foamy…

Customer Question
Yesterday he started vomiting...

Yesterday he started vomiting and it was kind of white and foamy and clear he's drinking water but won't eat

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the dog eat anything unusual?

I left them outside it was nice and cool and went away for an hour or two and then came back and that's when he started this I live in Arizona and a valley and it's Sandy outside but I don't know if he's eaten anything unusual

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name and age?

3 years old and his name is*****: How old is 3 Years Old?

He's a black pug and I've had him for 3 years he was born in January 2014

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about 3 Years Old?

Up to date on his shots and his rabies

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/23/2018
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Rachel, Dog Veterinarian replied 1 month ago
Dr. Rachel
Dr. Rachel, Dog Veterinarian

Welcome to JustAnswer.com! My name is***** and I have been a licensed veterinarian for 10 years. I would be happy to answer your question. I'm sorry he's been vomiting. How many times has he vomited?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian