Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I am from poland.. tine i look for a problem what have my…

Customer Question
Hello .. I am...

Hello .. I am from poland.. Long tine i look for a problem what have my dog .. 4 monat ago sunny it is a name of dog ..she not want essen , i was go to doctor and er look into eye und saw problem in next 2 wohen sge must had operation ..she had a carcer in eye ..after all 1 month was ok ..then comme next problem .. Sunny all the nacht lick mount. Had a wather from nose and cann not sleep ..next day i bring her to doctor ..they look the blood .. And all all norm ..but she not want eat ..and all the time wather from nose ..4 doctor see her ..they gave antibiotics . and many try but nothing help ..i gave her vitamins minerals ........next doctor think maybe heart and gave her medicine but also the medicine not help .. From all the vitamin she start essen but as i see in the site she take to mout and put out .. But i start geben she andere essen and now is better but still the watter in nose und she licken one day better nex day is not good ..1 week ago i saw she have one. Teeth broken ..diagonally and i can not touch ..all internet i looked and i saw the site ..and this help me ..today i was again in the wet and we have put this teeth off ..i am scared of the narcosis ..she is 8.5 yahre old chow chow .. My question is ..the wathervfrom nase can be the symptom too ? Sorry for my english ..

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know if your dog will be able to digest that. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about your dog?

I have to say 4 good wet saw my dog ..they do not know what is with the wass ..just i saw the teeth broken .. And from the site i see the symptom but not see the wather from nose ..when the weather ist dropp she is nerwous ..maybe wet know but 3 month no one helped ..sunny hatte not good the last 3 monat and wather still dropp ..

Submitted: 29 days ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/23/2018
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Rachel, Dog Veterinarian replied 29 days ago
Dr. Rachel
Dr. Rachel, Dog Veterinarian

Welcome to JustAnswer.com! My name is***** and I have been a licensed veterinarian for 10 years. I would be happy to answer your question. To make sure I understand, there is some liquid coming out of her nose?

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
clean wather

Okay and how long has that been going on?

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
From 28 january

And you mentioned some tooth problems - are those fixed now?

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
No .. In Monday i have termin .. But all the time i look for the 100% the droop nose is from the teath
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
i am scared of the next narcosis ..3 month ago she had one .. But i muss say the problem mit essen start 5 month ago ..after 3 month the wather ..sorry for my englich but i am from poland

Some causes of nasal discharge are fungal infection, tumor in the nose, dental infection and allergies. Have you tried giving Benadryl?

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
No i do not know this medicine .. When she sleep ist not the wather .. And the blood and all is in norm ..just had less potassium ..maybe after operation ..but i gave her all the minerals and vitamin ..

Benadryl is an antihistamine medication. The generic name is ***** ***** you give it and her nose stops dripping, then the dripping is likely due to allergies. So I would ask your vet about giving diphenhydramine.

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
She had 3 day medicine for allergy but not stop .

If your vet has not already done so, I would have a skull x-ray done to examine the sinuses.

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
The problem is that to make xray head man muss fare another city 600 here for the animal medicine and all is totaly down ..i think ..but if you say that kann be the teth problem also with the all symptom maybe when the teth is off the poor dog cann have again calm live .. For me this ist important, is to long time the problem ..

Yes, taking care of the teeth might help with the nasal discharge.

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I will do ..when i see her now she had sleeping but start nerwous lick her mounth and again dropp the wather she go another room .. Ok thank you for the chat .. I hoppe all ok with sunny comne again .. .. Good bye thank you

You're welcome. Good luck with her. If I have been helpful, I would greatly appreciate your 5-star rating. I would also be happy to continue our conversation if you have any other questions.

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Ok i wll do
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Bye bye

Thank you, ***** *****!

Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Rachel, Dog Veterinarian replied 26 days ago

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

Dr. Rachel
Dr. Rachel
Dr. Rachel
Dr. Rachel, Dog Veterinarian