Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog is walking very slowly and seems to be in pain with…

My dog is walking...

My dog is walking very slowly and seems to be in pain with he bones or muscles in her front legs

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?

Yes and she has one foot that has a slight high spot but i looked at it and felt it and it doesn't seem to hurt her

Veterinarian's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. What is your dog's name and age?

Delyla 10yrs old lab

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is Delyla?

10 yrs old

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Delyla?

Not rely she is an inside dog

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/23/2018
Dr. Rachel
Dr. Rachel, Dog Veterinarian

Welcome to JustAnswer.com! My name is***** and I have been a licensed veterinarian for 10 years. I would be happy to answer your question. I'm sorry to hear that Delyla seems to be in pain. How long has it been going on?

Dr. Rachel
Dr. Rachel, Dog Veterinarian
almost a year
Phone call session started