Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My. I gave my puppy some NyQuil cause I heard you can give…

Customer Question
I gave my puppy...

I gave my puppy some NyQuil cause I heard you can give her Benadryl she doesn’t have any symptoms but it wasn’t much she licked it out of my hand

Veterinarian's Assistant: The Expert will know if your puppy will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name?

Army

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Army?

She’s a puppy and other that she’s very normal

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/23/2018
Dog Veterinarian: Heath Wilkerson,
 replied 4 months ago
Heath Wilkerson

Hi Dr. W here. I have a couple of questions. How many teaspoons would you say she licked and how much does she weigh.

Dog Veterinarian: DocPaul, Veterinarian replied 4 months ago
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Hello there

Dr. Paul Brazzell here

Do you still need help?

Paul