Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Panting and whimpering ....he threw up but then ate. His…

Customer Question
Panting and whimpering ....he...

Panting and whimpering ....he threw up but then ate.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?

His name is***** is 4 and 1/2. He’s a westie

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Jax?

He is drinking. He is clingy

Submitted: 29 days ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/22/2018
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Nicole, Dog Veterinarian replied 29 days ago
Dr. Nicole
Dr. Nicole, Dog Veterinarian
Hello, I am dr. Nicole and I would be happy to help you with your question. I am really sorry to hear about Jax. I am working on a response and will be back shortly. Did anything change in his environment in the last 12 to 24 hours? Did he have any change in food or treats? How much does he weigh?
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Nicole, Dog Veterinarian replied 26 days ago

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

Dr. Nicole
Dr. Nicole
Dr. Nicole
Dr. Nicole, Dog Veterinarian