Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I asked about my Yorkie's paw as she is limping. I paid the…

Customer Question
Hello - I asked...

Hello - I asked about my Yorkie's paw as she is limping. I paid the $5.00 and never got an answer - you sent me to the page to pay and I never got back to this site. Can you give me the answer now please? You said you'd check with vet

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?

Yes, I cannot see any wound

Veterinarian's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. What is the Yorkie's name and age?

Bella - age @ 10 years old

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is Bella?

About 10

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Bella?

No I paid already!! Good heavens!!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/22/2018
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Nicole, Dog Veterinarian replied 4 months ago
Dr. Nicole
Dr. Nicole, Dog Veterinarian
Was this regarding an injury at the groomer? Hello this is dr. Nicole and I posted several answers. Please check your email and let me know if you got them.
I can repost the answers to my questions if you cannot find them. It looks like they went through on my end.
I responded to a question about a Yorkie that was potentially injured at PetSmart. Is that you?
NO, I did not get ANY emails from you!! I paid the money and NOTHING!! Makes me think this is a scam. Please refund my $5.00 as I took her to the vet - I could not wait. Don't need any answers now, thanks anyway. Laura Francis
No, no answers at ALL from you or anyone else here!! Sorry!!
I'm really sorry that the posts didn't go through. On my end they did. You could certainly contact customer service and they will take care of your refund. I posted about 4 answers to your initial question and I'm not sure why you did not receive them. I'm so sorry that you had this experience I really do hope that your little one is doing better.