Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Infection on his ear. Theo, 1 year. Small breed about 15…

Customer Question
Infection on his ear ...

Infection on his ear

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. There are all sorts of infections the dog can pick up. I'll have you talk to the Veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. What is the dog's name and age?

Theo, 1 year

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Theo?

Small breed about 15 pounds

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/22/2018
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Rachel, Dog Veterinarian replied 3 months ago
Dr. Rachel
Dr. Rachel, Dog Veterinarian

Welcome to JustAnswer.com! My name is***** and I have been a licensed veterinarian for 10 years. I would be happy to answer your question. I'm sorry to hear that Theo has an infection. To make sure I understand, is it on the outside of his ear or does it seem to be on the inside?