Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

He is lethargic, breathing shallow, and unable to sleep. He…

Customer Question
He is lethargic, breathing...

He is lethargic, breathing shallow, and unable to sleep. He vomited quite a bit but it was solid food, although a large amount

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the Veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?

He is wandering around, and craining his neck upwards almost as if he's smelling the air, but it doesn't seem like he is

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/22/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 2 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that you have not received a response to your initial question before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian