Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My pomeranain age 9 appears to have a cold and we got

Customer Question
Hello my pomeranain age...

Hello my pomeranain age 9 appears to have a cold and we got antibiotics now he has licked this legs to point of no hair, large about of crusting around eyes and nose, large goops of saliva hanging , this has never happened before.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know if your dog will be able to digest that. What is your dog's name and age?

Cody

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is Cody?

9

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Cody?

No very healthy, this is the first time he has been sick I have had him since he is 6 months old

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/22/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 1 month ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that you have not received a response to your initial question before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian