Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

He ate a preservative package inbeef jerkey that says “do…

Customer Question
He ate a preservative...

He ate a preservative package inbeef jerkey that says “do not eat”. He is 3 1/2 months old

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What sort of animal are we talking about?

Labradoodle

Veterinarian's Assistant: Maybe I'm confused. I thought you had a problem with a pet. Is that correct?

Yes

Veterinarian's Assistant: The Expert will know if the Labradoodle will be able to digest that. What is the Labradoodle's name?

Loki

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/22/2018
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian replied 4 months ago
Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian

Hello, I'm Dr. Bruce. I have over 17 years of experience as a veterinarian and I'd like to help. Please give me a moment to review your concerns.

How long ago did Loki eat this? Was it a single one? Did he eat any other parts of the package?