Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My pug woke up with loud stomach sounds and acts like he is…

Customer Question
My pug woke up...

My pug woke up with loud stomach sounds and acts like he is in pain

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is your dog's name and age?

Eddie and he is just seven

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Eddie?

No I don't think so.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/21/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 1 month ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Have there been any changes to the diet? New food, including a change of flavors or protein source within the same brand? New treats? Bones? Has any human food been fed? Torn up toys or trash? Stressful changes to the environment? Addition of medication?

Any vomiting or diarrhea?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian