Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

What is the fee for your services. Need more information too…

Customer Question
What is the fee...

What is the fee for your services

Veterinarian's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Veterinarian. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

Need more information too vague of an answer

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the dog?

6 pound 9 month old full grown Biewer Terrier. Diarrhea which i feel is clostridium as he has had this before. Does he need to be NPO for 24hours and what home remedy can i use. We are snowed in and cannot get to vet

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does the dog seem to hurt?

No fully active. But with a BM. foul odor and very gassy

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name and age?

I gave you his age

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?

This started Saturday night. Appetite good. One normal BM yesterday then repeat Jelly like substance in stool with a lot of gas last evening. eating bland chicken and rice.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/21/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 1 month ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that you have not received a response to your initial question before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
WAiting on response from vet

I can assist you now or I can opt out and see if another Expert is on at this time that can assist you. Which would you prefer?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian