Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

She has a couple of pimples on her lower tummy. She seems…

Customer Question
She has a couple...

She has a couple of pimples on her lower tummy. She seems very uncomfortable. She is eating and playing normal, however, I can tell she doesn't feel well.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. What is the dog's name and age?

Chyna 5 months

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Chyna?

No, that is all.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Her private area is irritated as well.
3/21/2018
Dog Veterinarian: Sally G., Dog Training Consultant replied 1 month ago
Sally G.
Sally G., Dog Training Consultant

Hello and thank you for using this site to help you. I am sorry your question was not picked up sooner.

What breed of dog is Chyna?

Are the spots raised and do they ooze?

How long has she had this?

Is the dog licking or scratching the area?

Have you changed food or treats lately?

Has she gone in unknown greenery?

Is she on flea and tick prevention?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian