Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Nanatte is a yorky 6 yrs old we need to see a vet asap we

Customer Question

nanatte is a yorky 6 yrs old we need to see a vet asap we live in Dunnellon Fl. She is very sick has a tumor or sis on her rt tite. My daughter has very little credit and just started her job.We asked humane society to help they said she had to sign dog over to them.first then they would help.She is well taken care of she is chipped she is not spayed. we are looking for help so she does'nt die
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Some lumps are serious and some aren't. Let's see what the Veterinarian has to say. What is the yorky's name?
Customer: thought Fl. was a animal friendly state.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the yorky?
Customer: The vets would rather see the dog put down then to help. We have begged them for almost 1 and half months to help.They only give her inflaitory meds but nothing else
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 8 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Have you looked in to financial aid and financing options yet?