Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog had liver cancer and was diagnosed last October but…

Customer Question
My dog had liver...

My dog had liver cancer and was diagnosed last October but still seems well.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is your dog's name and age?

Her Name is ***** ***** she is almost 14yrs

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Abbie?

She seems well and quality of life still good

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/20/2018
Dog Veterinarian: Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian replied 3 months ago
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian

Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is Rebecca; I am a veterinarian. Please give me a moment to type my answer.

I am sorry to hear Abbie got a diagnosis of liver cancer. There are many different liver cancer, do you know which kind she has?

I see she is doing well; what is your question?