Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions
I'm Dr. Sarah, a veterinarian with over 10 years experience and am here to help! I am reviewing your question and will be back with a reply.
Oh Jingles! With any amount of rat poison I'd recommend inducing vomiting and get to the vet ASAP. Give hydrogen peroxide at a tsp per 10#. You can repeat once 10 minutes later if no vomit has occurred. Alternatively have the vet induce vomiting which will work quicker. Take the package with you as there are different types of poison and they require different treatment. Best of luck.
Let me know if I can help in any other way! Kindly consider rating my answer; you can always get back to me with questions and updates after rating.
How is Jingles doing?