Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My miniature poodle ate organic fertilizer (Bone meal,

Customer Question
Hi there, my miniature...

Hi there, my miniature poodle ate organic fertilizer (Bone meal, feather meal, blood meal, dried poultry waste) a few hours ago. He just threw up his dinner, I'm sure a lot of the fertilizer was in it. He is having minor shakes as well as wanting the comforting of the family. I hope you will be offering some tip and possibly a diagnosis. Thank you for your time.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know if your dog will be able to digest that. What is your dog's name and age?

His name is ***** ***** he is 6 years old.

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is Arnie?

He is six years old.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Arnie?

His heart is beating pretty fast and is continuing. Also his breath is at more than a normal steady rate.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/20/2018
Dog Veterinarian: DocPaul, Veterinarian replied 1 month ago
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Hi

Dr. Paul Brazzell here

Still there?

Paul

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian