Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Her is a little purple and she had been to vet Friday bc she…

Customer Question
Her butt is a...

Her butt is a little purple and she had been to vet Friday bc she was throwing up and diearreha till today. But she is having problems going to bathroom

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the dog eat anything unusual?

Not that I know of. She is on onesesrron, flagyl and famoridine

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. The Expert will know what to do. What is the dog's name and age?

English bulldog 2 yrs

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about English?

The vet said she and her foster sister both had bacteria in stomachs. And one one both had pucked little bloodnfridya

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I’m send u two pictures
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/19/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 1 month ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Have there been any changes to the diet? New food, including a change of flavors or protein source within the same brand? New treats? Bones? Has any human food been fed? Torn up toys or trash? Stressful changes to the environment? Addition of medication?

Can you describe the problem you're seeing with her going to the bathroom?

Has the vomiting stopped since medication was started?

What diet is she eating currently?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian