Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I think she ate two bravecto tablets will it hurt her one…

I think she ate...

I think she ate two bravecto tablets will it hurt her one was for the other dog both weighs about 8 lbs

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?

Lotus age 4

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

Lotus age 4

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?

No shes healthy

3/19/2018
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian

Hi, I'm Dr. Peter. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok thank you

Friend, an additional dose or 2 doses of Bravecto will not be toxic for Lotus, it will not hurt her; no symptoms expected, she will be fine.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service. If you have any follow-up questions don't hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to rate my service it is how I get compensated. See you again soon!

Dr. Peter

Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I was worried thank you so much

No need to worry, she will be fine.

You're welcome. :)

Dr. Peter

Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian