Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I think she ate two bravecto tablets will it hurt her one…

I think she ate...

I think she ate two bravecto tablets will it hurt her one was for the other dog both weighs about 8 lbs

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?

Lotus age 4

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

Lotus age 4

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?

No shes healthy

3/19/2018
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian

Hi, I'm Dr. Peter. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Ok thank you

Friend, an additional dose or 2 doses of Bravecto will not be toxic for Lotus, it will not hurt her; no symptoms expected, she will be fine.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service. If you have any follow-up questions don't hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to rate my service it is how I get compensated. See you again soon!

Dr. Peter

Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian
I was worried thank you so much

No need to worry, she will be fine.

You're welcome. :)

Dr. Peter