Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My 6 yr old pup was sick all night and this morning. He is…

Customer Question
My 6 yr old...

My 6 yr old pup was sick all night and this morning. He is ***** ***** chuahua cross and has eaten nothing for over 24 rhs but had a little water earlier. I can’t get to emergency vet as I don’t drive but could you advise me if there is anything I can do before his vet surgery opens in the morning please

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?

His name is ***** ***** he is just 6 months old

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Vega?

He is lethargic but now asleep on my bed. Healthy parents who are 12 and 9.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/19/2018
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Jo, Dog Veterinarian replied 5 months ago
Dr. Jo
Dr. Jo, Dog Veterinarian

I'm Dr. Jo and I'm a licensed veterinarian with more than twenty years of experience. I'm here to help with your question about Vega. I'm so sorry you are having this problem, but glad you're looking for the information you need.

You may join the conversation at any time by typing in ,what you want to say then clicking REPLY or SEND. Then we can chat back and forth until you're satisfied with the information I've provided. I'll do my best to earn your good rating, because that's the only way I receive any compensation for helping you.

In the meantime, in order to help me help you better, I'll need some more information. To start with, can you please tell me:

• Is he vomiting?
  • Is he having diarrhea?
  • Is he still urinating? Defecating?
  • Any chance he ate anything unusual?

I'll be standing by and awaiting your reply. Thank you.

I was told on website this would be £3 goodwill gesture and will be informing my bank that I was was misled and I hope you will refund me. I am oap and was very foolish to not wait until the morning to see my vet

I'm so sorry.
I'm just a vet on the other end of this website and don't have anything to do with the payment end of the service. I know they have an excellent customer service department. I will alert the moderator that you would like a refund, that is - if you do not wish to continue our conversation.