Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My very small 11 yr old chihuahua is all of a sudden bobbing…

Customer Question
My very small 11...

My very small 11 yr old chihuahua is all of a sudden bobbing her head back and forth like she is tripping on everything around her can't get comfortable she has had a bad tooth but has been treated and before she started acting like such someone accidentally sat on her

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the dog?

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does the dog seem to hurt?

Around her neck

Veterinarian's Assistant: Can you see anything that looks wrong or different?

I have... she appears to b irritated when touched around her neck and head

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name and age?

Softie 11

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

Sofie

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Sofie?

She is normally mellow not restless she also has teeth problems but is on clinda guard started back on that today

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
She is acting as if she is crawling out of her skin her ears are up but pinned close and sticking nose in blanket burrowing not like normal I noticed that her tooth not abscessed like I can do I wondered if something is hurt from being sat on she just seems confused and doesn't know what to do with herself ..She only let out one squeal and that is when she started to sit down on her she wan under the covers and was not seen
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/18/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 1 month ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Will you please share video of what you're seeing?

There is an attachment function on the page that should allow you to post pictures and video. You can also use websites like http://www.imgur.com and youtube.com to upload pictures and video respectively. Once this is done, a set of links will appear. You can then post the link back and I can access them. If you are located in the USA and texting pictures/video would be preferable, please let me know. There is an additional charge for this service but it can take the guesswork out of trying to get information back to me and facilitate a faster response.

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian