Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Not sure if our dog 10.7 kilogram has eaten 10mg of

Customer Question
Not sure if our...

Not sure if our dog 10.7 kilogram has eaten 10mg of amitrytaline what harm will it do to hin

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?

His name is ***** ***** he is 16 months old he seems lively and we aren’t sure he has eaten it my husband thinks he dropped it and can’t find it

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Bertie?

He has had colitis in the past and a dislocated hip 10 weeks ago and a luxating patella

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/18/2018
Dog Veterinarian: DocPaul, Veterinarian replied 3 months ago
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Hi

Dr. Paul Brazzell here

When did this happen?

Paul

About 10 minutes ago
No thank you I will stay online

Thanks

Nothing to worry about even if ate the pill

No clinical signs expected

Update me in an hour to let me know all is well

I hope that helps!

Paul

Thank you as long as it won’t harm him I’m happy. I will update you in an hour as requester

Will be fine

You can rate me now- I will leave this link open for you :)

Chat soon

Paul

The advice was good and quite happy to pay 5dollars as requested but when paid it was £16 and I think this is wrong to charge more and the ask if I needed telephone assistance at £24 when they knew they were going to say there was no problems would not recommend due to this cost issue

How is he doing now?

And to rate me you have to click on the "rate now" box on the site

Paul

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?
DocPaul