Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

We had put some putty on molding in our mud room and closed…

Customer Question
We had put some...

We had put some wood putty on molding in our mud room and closed the door, but one of our dogs got in and licked off the putty - about 1 1/2 tablespoons.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?

Pippin - 2 years old.

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is Pippin?

2 years old

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Pippin?

He's in good health, up to date on all shots and meds for flea/tick.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/18/2018
Dog Veterinarian: DocPaul, Veterinarian replied 4 months ago
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Hi

Dr. Paul Brazzell here

When did this happen?

Paul