Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

What is the cost. What is the rest? He is pacing can't sit…

What is the cost ...

What is the cost

Veterinarian's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Veterinarian. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

What is the rest?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the dog?

He is pacing can't sit still or won't lay down won't eat or drink

Veterinarian's Assistant: Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name and age?

Jumping up and down off couch

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?

He is a 12yr old shih tau/lapso mixed he had a stone in the uretha that passed to the bladder and is scheduled for surgery but he is urinating fine now

How long before I hear from Vet?
3/18/2018
Dr. Rachel
Dr. Rachel, Dog Veterinarian

Welcome to JustAnswer.com! My name is***** and I have been a licensed veterinarian for 10 years. I would be happy to answer your question. I'm sorry to hear your dog is unsettled. Is it possible that he could have gotten into some household cleaner, or ingested some other toxin?

He was fine when he got up and he went outside and back in. He hasn't ate anything that I know of this am
this way is fine

Were you watching him when he was outside?

My husband was
Do you suggest I take him in
hello

I would take him in because it's possible he is in pain/discomfort from his urinary issue, and he might need pain medication.

ok thanks

You're welcome. Good luck with him. If I have been helpful, I would greatly appreciate your 5-star rating. Thank you, ***** ***** a great day!

Dr. Rachel
Dr. Rachel, Dog Veterinarian
I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?
Dr. Rachel