Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I have a black lab/Chow mix. He is 7 years old. We changed…

Customer Question
Hello. I have a...

Hello. I have a black lab/Chow mix. He is 7 years old. We changed his to lower fat dog food last summer. The last few months he has been going poop a lot more often than normal. It is not loose or significantly different, just more often. Starting yesterday he has had very bad gas and starting to favor his left year leg.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know what to do. What is the lab's name and age?

Jojo and 7

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Jojo?

He did get lyme disease from a tick not last summer but the summer before. He was given antibiotics and improved quickly

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/18/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 1 month ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that you have not received a response to your initial question before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian