Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Suddenly was unable to walk. No wounds. Leg muscles tight.

Customer Question
Suddenly was unable to...

Suddenly was unable to walk

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?

Yes no wounds. Leg muscles tight. Whines when he lays down. He is in pain any over the counter meds for pain

Veterinarian's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. What is the dog's name and age?

Ted German Shepherd 8 years old

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?

This is the second time this happen but he was fully recovered the next day. Now he is laying know the floor

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

Ted

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/18/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 4 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that you have not received a response to your initial question before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?