Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

He is not eating... Just laying around... Not the usually…

Customer Question
He is not eating.....

He is not eating... Just laying around... Not the usually spunky dig I know

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name and age?

Duke he is 2yrs old

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is Duke?

2

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/17/2018
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Rachel, Dog Veterinarian replied 4 months ago
Dr. Rachel
Dr. Rachel, Dog Veterinarian

Welcome to JustAnswer.com! My name is***** and I have been a licensed veterinarian for 10 years. I would be happy to answer your question. I'm sorry to hear that Duke is not feeling well. When was the last time that he ate, and how long has he been lethargic?

It has been only 1 day since he has eaten
No thank you... I will find another solution thst doesn't cost me to talk to them...