Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog ate a small portion of the blue beads in an ice pack.

Customer Question
My dog ate a...

My dog ate a small portion of the blue beads in an ice pack. It does not show any ingredients on it.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know if your dog will be able to digest that. What is your dog's name and age?

Jones. Almost 6 month old GSP

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is Jones?

6 months

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Jones?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/17/2018
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. B., Veterinarian replied 4 months ago
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me:

How long ago did this happen?

Since the ingredients were listed, can you tell me the brand of pack?

How is Jones just now?