Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I have a 1 week old puppy and he is crying all the time is…

Customer Question
Hello i have a...

Hello i have a 1 week old puppy and he is crying all the time is very restless i pick him up put him on his back and give him a soft tummy rub this calms him for a bit but he starts crying again within seconds of putting him dowm he is 1 of 4 and he isnt the smallest

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The noise must be worrying. I'll connect you to the Veterinarian. What is the dog's name?

The puppy doesnt have a name as yet

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the puppy?

No i dont think so

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
when am i likely to get an answer i have been waiting over half an hr and i was told 8 mins
3/17/2018
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Rachel, Dog Veterinarian replied 3 months ago
Dr. Rachel
Dr. Rachel, Dog Veterinarian

Welcome to JustAnswer.com! My name is***** and I have been a licensed veterinarian for 10 years. I would be happy to answer your question. I'm sorry you have been waiting for such a long time. How is the puppy doing now? Is he nursing? Has he had a bowel movement recently?