Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

After marking many spots outside on our walk, I noticed my…

Hello- After marking many...

Hello- After marking many spots outside on our walk, I noticed my dog had one drop of blood- he had no urine left. I just had a comprehensive exam 3 weeks ago. Should I take him back in or watch if it happens again. Just one drop thanks

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the dog's name?

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Pete?

No- But I meant to say he just had a comp exam not me:)

3/15/2018
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Hi

Dr. Paul Brazzell here

Otherwise totally normal?

How old is he?

Neutered?

Paul

totally normal, neutered and 10.

Okay

I am not worried just yet since it is a one time event

And this can happen sometimes as a variation on normal

Lets watch and see what happens

IF occurs again then exam, urinalysis, rectal and possible prostate/bladder/kidney ultrasound and coag panel

Okay?

Paul

Thank you so much- sorry for the delay. I am at work and got interrupted:)

NOworries

Very welcome

Please update me tomorrow

And you can rate me now- I will leave this link open for you :)

Paul

DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian
I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?
DocPaul