Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Just h. She just had durst seizure - diagram oars with cute…

Customer Question
She just had durst...

She just had durst seizure - diagram oars with cute gun

Veterinarian's Assistant: Seizures always look scary. Let's get you talking to the Veterinarian. What is the dog's name and age?

[email protected]@

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is “[email protected]@?

7 diAgnosed in Sept. 2017 /c Cushings disease

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about '[email protected]@?

This is first seizure has “big” belly but full control of urination,and pooping. Does have bouts of SOB - which is having now.seizurestopped. After 3-4 min.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/15/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 5 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that you have not received a response to your initial question before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?