Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog has a UTI and was trying to buy Clavamox for her...

Good morning, my dog...

Good morning, my dog has a UTI and was trying to buy Clavamox for her... she's 7yrs old shizu/pom and weighs 8lbs

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with your dog?

I would like to treat her uti

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does your dog seem to hurt?

She doesn't seem to act any different. still very playful. but she is urinating blood lightly and I didn't notice until today

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. No obvious pain. What is the dog's name?

She is also nuetered

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about your dog?

She is not allergic to anything.. i check her poop and no worms. she has a smell when she urinates... shes an outside dog. since it was getting cold outside i put her inside... that's how i found out.. we are in OC,ca

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/14/2018
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Hi

Dr. Paul Brazzell here

We are not allowed to prescribe medications on this site

How do you know it is a UTI?

Paul

you're I don't i will take her into my near vet, to make sure

Great

Paul

DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian