Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Are you there. I'm panicking ok my 140 lb great dane is on…

Customer Question
Hi are you there ...

Hi are you there

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the dog?

I'm panicking ok my 140 lb great dane is on enalapril 20mg 2× aday

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does the dog seem to hurt?

She is also regland10mg 2 every 8 hours

Veterinarian's Assistant: Can you see anything that looks wrong or different?

I just messed up

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is the dog eating normally?

I was suppose to give 2 regland and just gave 2 enalapril 20mg

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is the dog having trouble peeing or pooing?

I gave the wrong ones

Veterinarian's Assistant: How is the dog behaving differently?

Ok let me breathe

Veterinarian's Assistant: Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. What is the dog's name?

What i did was gave her 2 blood pressure meds thinking they regland

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?

Please help

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Hello
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/14/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 5 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that you have not received a response to your initial question before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time? Can you clarify what concern it is that I can help you with?