Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I was wondering if CBD oil can be used for pain management.

Customer Question
Hi I was wondering...

Hi I was wondering if CBD oil can be used for pain management. My jack rusel is almost 14 and has arthritis in her front leg.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Rusel?

Im concerned about anti inflammatory as her last blood tedt showeg her kidneys were slightly evaluate. Also recommendations on diet.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
3/14/2018
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 4 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that you have not received a response to your initial question before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time? Do you have a copy of bloodwork to share? Is your companion on any medication at this current time? If so, what?

I can email you her history.v
I will call you after work hours around 630 if that's ok.

It will likely be easier to stay in contact through the website since I will be in-and-out today.

If you can attach pictures of her history:

There is an attachment function on the page that should allow you to post pictures and video. You can also use websites like http://www.imgur.com and youtube.com to upload pictures and video respectively. Once this is done, a set of links will appear. You can then post the link back and I can access them. If you are located in the USA and texting pictures/video would be preferable, please let me know. There is an additional charge for this service but it can take the guesswork out of trying to get information back to me and facilitate a faster response.